The Amazon Echo is a smart speaker. That means it has a microphone and connects to the internet. It can play music and podcasts and do so much more.
More than 30,000,000 people in the US have one of these things. If you’d like to join them, click here (affiliate link).
- Medication Reminders
- Remember this
- Shopping lists
- Audio Books
- Phone calls
- Ask my Buddy
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Home automation
The reason I’m talking about it is because I have good news about Strokecast. There is now a Strokecast Alexa skill. You can go up to any Echo device in the US and say, “Alexa, enable Strokecast.” It’s great for anyone who prefers not to listen on their phone.
Where do we go from here?
- Do you have an Echo? What skills do you find most interesting? Tell us in the comments below.
- If you need an Echo, visit Strokecast.com/alexa.
- Enable Strokecast on your own Echo and listen every week.
- Don’t get best…get better.